6.25.2012

Food for Thought - Sushi

What have I been missing.....

I tried Sushi for the first time last year. I have always been a picky (for lack of a better word) eater. When I was younger, I would eat chicken and rice most of the time. I would never allow my food to touch each other, and I would eat one thing at a time... My how things have changed..and I am so happy it did.

Getting back to the Sushi... I hadn't tried it because when I heard the word Sushi, I automatically thought "Raw"... and I don't eat anything raw (except veggies, if that counts)...

Turns out... not all Sushi was raw.. There are some pieces that are cooked!!!

Let me just say DELISH!!!

I particularly like California Rolls and Shrimp Tempura... I haven't tried anything else yet... I am still taking baby steps.. lol

Well.. Here was my dinner from a few nights ago...



No comments:

Post a Comment