8.08.2012

Carla & Lorenzo | Michigan Engagement Photography

Let me start by saying these two are an amazing couple.  Every time I meet with them, I see and feel so much love. They have alot in common from their professions, to their love for music, especially Hip- Hop.

Because of their love for Hip-Hop, I thought we should have an engagement session centered around  music. We started out at UHF Records in Royal Oak. What a great record store. They have so many records...whatever you are looking for, I am sure they have it. The store is very cozy and we had a lot of fun singing and dancing to some of the records we found. After a few shots there, we continued the session throughout the city... wherever we could find relief from the hot sun. However, we were thankful that it was out because it rained earlier in the day...but all was clear by the time we started...

So here are some images from their Engagement Session. Hope you enjoy.
















No comments:

Post a Comment