1.05.2013

Happy Holidays from Team Cole

So the Hubby and I decided to send out Holiday Cards this year... Of course it was on the to-do list last year...but just never got around to it. Well, let me tell you... we had an amazing time. We did the pictures ourselves... yes.. I set up the camera and ran back and forth running into my Husband's arms, and jumping on his back... and yes it was tiring...but fun!. My Husband had the task of designing the cards.. I must say, my Hubby is so gifted..He did a fantastic job. Thanks Hubby! U are truly amazing.. Well, here are some of the images and the final product. Can't wait till next December to do it again!!



Front of card

Back of Card



Happy Holidays to You!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Can't wait to see the card for next year :-) XOXOX -LaDe

    ReplyDelete